Proposed Winery is an Operating Business that specializes in the growing grapes for processing of the grape materials, production of wine products and sale under own trademarks\brands.
Description of location: region has the optimal natural conditions for the production of ordinary table wines; location of winery is determined as an analogue from the center of Italy until the center of France, from north to south.
Total area of land – 2,180 ha (private property)
Total area of production buildings and facilities – 5 706,6 sq.m (private property)
Description of production area:
- bottling shop (origin equipment of EU, Italy)
- for Sparkling Wines – 3 000 bottles per hour;
- for Still Wines – 3 000 bottles per hour;
- process with control of
- В&B – from 3 L up to 10 L – up to 40 000 units per month;
- wine materials storage – up to 1 100 000 daL;
- processing shop – up to 20 000 mt per year;
- type of processing wine materials, control – by
- source local of raw materials – red grades of Italian grapes growing in the Odessa region (Italian seedlings).
- certified laboratory
- labour resource – skilled employees with experience between 5 and 15 years in the wine
- permits and licenses for activity – was
- artesian well – debit 10 mt per hour; electricity – 500 kW.
- assortment – more than 50 names of brand products: dry, semidry, semisweet, dessert, fortified, sparkling
- production of low-alcohol drink for youth in a bottle 0.35 L.
- market demand of Ukraine –
- Export – China (500 000 bottles per year), develop other directions of export.
Profitability with the current load capacity (50%) – 16%