The aim of the Project – creation of process lines for enrichment on the basis of existing production area and the creation of section of chemical operational development of super concentrates.
Processing capacity of raw materials – 10,000-50,000 mt per year.
The applied technological scheme – profitable flowsheet chemical operational development of high-grade iron ore concentrates, provides products (iron oxides) satisfying the requirements to raw materials for the manufacture of magnetically hard and soft ferrites, batteries and powder metallurgy.
Product of manufacturing-processing (for 10,000 mt of raw material):
- extra pure super concentrate for special industrial purposes – 1,200 mt per year;
- high quality iron ore concentrate for the powder metallurgy – 1,000 mt per year;
- pigment – 1,500 mt per year;
- oxide of iron for the hard magnetic ferrites – 5,000 mt per year;
- oxide of iron for the soft magnetic ferrites – 300 mt per year;
- oxide of iron for rechargeable batteries – 200 mt per year.
- available raw material base;
- sales market – Japan, Korea, Europe, Russia.