Specialization of Wine Factory – processing of the grape materials, production of Fortified and Dessert Wines (primary and secondary winemaking).
Area of land – 1,0 ha (private property)
Capacity of Processing – 150 mt per 8-hours;
Capacity of simultaneous Storage – 350,000 daL;
Capacity of production on based of pulp – 15,000 daL.
The raw material base – available, nearby.
Production complex including:
- park of tanks – enameled, stainless steel, bi-metal, metal (painted);
- processing shop;
- shop production of Fortified and Dessert (type of Cahors) Wines;
- production shop for basic of pulp (red) – fermentation units (manufacture in EU);
- filtration process – three-membrane system, kieselguhr filters;
- chillers (with mixers) – 8,000 kcal and 2,000 kcal;
- bottling line for sparkling wine (semi-automatic) – 2,000 bottles per hour;
- bottling line for quiet wine (semi-automatic) – 2,500 bottles per hour;
- bottling line for vermouth and souvenir production (handmade);
- packing line (own label);
- warehouse – 300,000 bottles;
- pipelines – stainless steel tubes and glass-tubes with a system of cranes;
- system of video monitoring;
- energy – set from few sources;
- central boiler room, gas boilers 150 kW, electric boiler 90 kW.
Available free areas within the premises as well as on the territory.
Descriptions of location:
- distance to Odessa – 70 km;
- zone of forb-grass steppes;
- availability of highly qualified specialists.