The bank was established in the form of Open Joint-Stock Company and registered in National Bank of Ukraine in 1992.
According to the NBU, in Terms of Assets, the bank belongs to the 4th group of banks (assets – less than 2,000 million UAH.)
The head office of the bank has professional team, formed of about 30 people. The bank has one branch.
Bank operates under the Banking License of NBU and General License for currency transactions of NBU.
The Bank is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund. The Bank is licensed to carry out professional activities on the stock market.
The Bank did not receive the license to conduct transactions in gold.
- Return on assets (ROA) 0,3%
- Return on equity (ROE) 2,1%
- The ratio of provisions for loan transactions with clients to loan transactions with clients 3.6%
- Highly liquid assets to total assets 6.3%
- Share securities (without OVDZ) to total assets 6.9%