Project of Biohumus (Vermicompost) production is based on the processing of organic waste (of any kind) by Red Californian Worm.
The result of the plant for production of biohumus is the following kinds of finished products:
Annual production capacity of the plant for production of biohumus:
- biohumus- 30 million liters;
- california red worm – 15 million kg
Use of biohumuslets achieves the following results:
- Increase of the yield of agricultural production at a lower cost for expensive chemical fertilizers and pesticides;
- improving the quality and increase of keeping period of agricultural products;
- ecologically clean agricultural products;
- increase of percentage of healthy plants;
- waste-free and profitable agricultural production.
The land area under the plant for production of biohumus is 2,0 ha.
It is planned to rent additionally 5,7 ha.
On the territory of the land for the plant for production of biohumus warehouse and industrial premises, office complex, boiler room, dining room are located, and there is a railway line close to the object.
Profitability – 26.9%