The aim of the project is to upgrade the plant for processing waste paper for the development of the production base through the creation of additional volumes of a production and sales of hygiene products. Modernization of the plant for processing waste paper provides for the acquisition of equipment for the final automated manufacturing facility, as well as working capital resources to increase the supply of finished products.
The main activity of the existing processing plant waste is the production and sale of waste basis, toilet paper and other hygiene products from recycled base.
Plant for processing waste paper has concluded contracts for the purchase of raw materials and product sales.
The production cycle is equipped with all necessary equipment, is a computerized complete cycle.
It is planned to export of production.
- current – 800 mt/month;
- after modernization – 3,000 mt/month.
Modernization of existing processing waste will be:
– increase the volume of production;
– improve the quality and competitiveness in the market;
– increase the profitability of production;
– to bring to market a new product (25% return on a simple waste paper roll).
Brief project indicators:
- Project period – 12 months.
- The payback period (PB) – 36 months
- Discounted payback period (DPB) – 44 months
- The average rate of return (ARR) – 25,24%
- Profitability Index (PI) – 1,40
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) – 28,55%
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR) – 15,18%