Project of construction of a new sea transshipment complex.
Total area of land – more 125 ha.
Total area of water territory – more 65 ha.
Access to the sea – available.
The depths of the waterfront – up to 12,8 m.
The total length of the waterfront – 2,000 m.
Availability of the berths – 6 units.
Types of traffic links – railroad, avtoroad.
The complex consists of the following territory – territory for sea terminals, territory for dry port, industrial territory (eg, for oil extraction plant).
Current stage – mastered of lands, created by water area and approach channel, project documentation, government appraisal of the feasibility study of port, definition of project documentation with government agencies, technical conditions for connection to the water supply, sewerage, gas supply system and the electrical connection.
Characteristic of the water area and the channel:
- sufficient depth for the Panamax type vessels;
- the width of water area – 700 m;
- the length of water area – 650 m;
- the width of approach channel – 150-450 m;
- the depths of approach channel – factual \ certified – 12,8 \ 11,2 m;
- distance up to international highway – about 20 km;
- distance up to railroad – direct connection – carrying capacity more 10 mln tons in year.