Terminal in the Black Sea for Sale.
(1) tanks for storage of liquid cargo: 2,400 cub.m (rent);
(2) pumps for transferring, counters;
(3) points of reception and dispensing of liquid cargo: ship/train/truck;
(4) railway line for loading/unloading: 8 wagons at the same time;
(5) hangars (2 units) for storage of bulk and general cargo: built in 2017; area of 2,880 sq.m (private property right) – currently used as warehouses for granaries (up to 7000 tons at a time).
(6) loading and unloading equipment for transshipment of grain: the scheme truck-warehouse-ship.
Opportunity for development:
Land plot – 4,785 sq. m (rent up to 2029).
Possible target – building a grain elevator (up to 30,000 tons of storage).